RUSTY was the term used to describe Ross Sutherland's heavy defeat to Highland's seconds as head coach John Mann said the lack of game time showed last weekend. The Invergordon side went down 47-19 at
Published: Thu 09 Nov 2017
ROSS Sutherland progressed to the semi-final of the BT Caledonia Regional Bowl North at the weekend with a convincing 73-7 win over Fraserburgh.
Published: Sun 13 Nov 2016
HARRY Mackay may have scored four tries in Ross Sutherland's 67-0 win over Lochaber last Saturday but the biggest cheer was for Alan McLean who, days after his 60th birthday, led the Stags out in his final competitive game for the club, scoring a try into the bargain.
Published: Sun 31 Jan 2016
ANOTHER strong performance on Saturday saw Ross Sutherland secure a 25-0 win over Moray RFC, and rise to second place in BT Caledonia Div 2 North.
- MP pledge over the year ahead
- Ross Stags looking to get back up to speed after 'rusty' defeat
- Gardyne wary of 'goal machine' Boyd as Staggies target cup relief
- Nigg expansion set to create hundreds more jobs
- Homes going to rack and ruin as people sleep rough
- Highland police will be armed with taser guns
- Maryburgh musician hits the right notes for award nod
- Invergordon hospital closed to new admissions following flu outbreak
- Businesses have role to play in Dingwall's dementia-friendly bid
- Alness teen's academic achievement is honoured