A NINETEEN-year-old man has died at the scene of the Highlands' biggest music festival.
It's the second tragedy linked to the RockNess festival which is entering its final day today (Sunday).
Police say early lines on enquiry indicate the man, who collapased and died in the main arena of the outdoor event late on Saturday night, may have consumed drugs.
The death came just hours after the senior police officer in charge of overseeing the event revealed there had been 65 positive drugs searches over the first 24 hours of the event, which attracts thousands from across the country to the site on the banks of Loch Ness, at Dores.
On Friday, two men travelling in a van - both painters and decorators from the Glasgow area - died after their van was in collision on the A9 with a bus taking revellers from the Edinburgh area to RockNess.
Northern Constabulary is now investigating the death of the 19 year-old man at the site. He is understood to be from the Edinburgh area and his next of kin have been told.
Emergency services were alerted to the incident after the young man collapsed.
He was taken to the hospital tent and stabilized before being transferred to Raigmore Hospital.
Sadly, he failed to respond to treatment and died during the early hours of Sunday morning.
Police said in a statement: "Early indications are that the man may have consumed drugs and this is one of the lines of enquiry at this stage.
"A post mortem will be carried out to determine the cause of death."
A report will be made to the procurator fiscal.