100 Years Ago Friday, May 7, 1915 AT the Dingwall and District Licensing Court last week, Mr Duncan Davidson of Tulloch paid a well-deserved compliment to the police. After congratulating the license holders
Published: Sun 03 May 2015
100 Years Friday, April 30, 1915 MR C Mackenzie applied for the renewal of his license at the Aultbea Hotel, which was objected to by the Chief Constable on the grounds of excessive drinking in the district.
Published: Sun 26 Apr 2015
100 Years Ago Friday, 23rd April, 1915 THE mail train from the south is still running from an hour to an hour-and-a-half late. Trains from the north are reasonably up to time, with the exception of the
Published: Sun 19 Apr 2015
100 Years Ago Friday, April 16, 1915 AT THE monthly meeting of Dingwall Town Council on Monday, Provost Henderson raised the question of the prohibition of liquor.
- It's off the buses for Easter Ross man as he tackles Great Glen challenge
- Brittain leads exodus from Ross County as massive clear-out flagged
- Two men treated for injuries as Ross road smash prompts witness appeal
- Man treated for injuries as Ross road is closed following vehicle fire
- Police appeal over large-scale A9 'altercation' near Evanton
- Raigmore Hospital ward reopens but visitors urged to stay away for now
- Reflections from Ross-shire, May 7, 1915
- Ross-shire 'specials' report for duty as police chief hails role
- Classy, glassy Tain cancer fundraiser cracks £1,600-plus for charities
- It's Belladrum or bust as Loch Ness scene set for ARCHIE Marchie!